Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

2015-09-05

 Sorry for the late update! I was pretty busy in the past couple weeks. School is about to start! Which is not good! Now I have to split my time between school work and my portfolio/ practice. Not sure have I mentioned before in the earlier posts that I have only started to take animation seriously recently. Below is a pic about how much blue Prismacolor I have used until now.















I am currently working my Room drawing and one of my personal piece which I have mentioned in my last post.














Above is the first view of the Room Drawing.














2nd View  (what the character sees)

























Going to make this one a bigger picture by adding the upper part of the house.









No comments:

Post a Comment